Buffalo Chicken Sammies

Monday I shared my White Chicken Chili meal. I saved one of the boiled Chicken Breasts to make these fun and delicious Buffalo Chicken "Sammies".  Prep time - 10 Minutes Cook time - 20 to 25 minutes

 I got the idea a few weeks back when I had unexpected guests. I grabbed some leftover chicken, cream cheese, bleu cheese salad dressing and some biscuits that I had in the fridge. This time I added shredded cheese and used the bigger "Grands" biscuits that I got on sale for 1.00.

Mix 4 oz. softened cream cheese, 4 oz. Bleu Cheese salad dressing, 4 oz. shredded cheese, and some hot sauce according to your taste.


Chop up your chicken breast meat and fold into the cheese mixture.  I used the meat from 1 Chicken Breast (Bone-in) Then, spoon it onto flattened out biscuits like this:

pick up each biscuit by the edge of the dough and fold it over like a taco, making sure to tuck the filling inside, and then return it to the cookie sheet.  (It's not as easy if you try to do this while it is on the pan)

Take a fork and go around the edges to seal.

Bake at 350 for about 20 to 25 minutes or until nice and golden brown.  Serve with Bleu Cheese, hot sauce and whatever else you like!  

I served these with leftover White Chili...they cost me around 3.00 to make 8 of these.  They are bigger than "Hot Pockets"...2 per person is pretty filling.





No comments:

Post a Comment